Location: Hybrid ( with occasional working in home depot and travel to other depots within MMSY required. Occasional evening & Sunday work may be required)
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Full Time Permanent Employment
If you're a Marketing Assistant looking for their career opportunity, then why not get in touch and express your interest by applying to this vacancy.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive is an integral member of the Local Business Unit (LBU) marketing function. The post holder will work with the LBU management team – and in conjunction with the central First Bus Marketing team – to help deliver marketing activity and the local marketing plan for the LBU.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivering end to end marketing campaigns and marketing activity across the full marketing mix, as allocated in the LBU, as well as providing general marketing support to the LBU management team where necessary.
The Marketing Executive will act with integrity and role model First Bus values and behaviours (‘our way') across their business units and the broader business; and through effective
leadership and stakeholder management, they will ensure the needs of local authorities, investors, customers, partners, and colleagues are met.
- Do you possess current or past career experience of working in a marketing function or role?
- Do you have experience of delivering integrated marketing campaigns with a track record of delivering commercial returns?
- Do you possess experience of compiling complex media plans including knowledge of digital media channels?
- Do you have experience of using a CMS system to deliver web content?
- Can you evidence experience of designing high quality impactful marketing collateral to drive customer behaviour change?
- What level of Project Management skills do you possess?
- Do you hold a relevant marketing qualification?
- Have you worked in a B2C campaign setting? It's advantageous, but not a necessity.
Rewards & Benefits
- Your health is important to us which is why we offer Simply Health & Smart Health for you and your dependents at no cost to you! This offering includes cash back benefits across optical & dental as well as virtual GP appointments, mental health support and nutrition and fitness advise. Our EAP provision offers 24hr, 365 days a year mental health support
- We are also committed to your financial wellbeing, and we offer a platform with many discounts on high street brands and supermarkets etc
- Working at First you also receive discounted train travel for you and your family after 6 months service as well as a free bus pass
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme and chance to buy discounted First Group shares
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Flexible working
- Refer a friend Bonus Scheme paying up to £3,000.
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strain of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Interested? Apply today!