Cleaner Fueller Shunter
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Working Hours: 17:00 - 01:30 working 5 days out of 7
Hourly rate: £12.70p/h
You must hold a full UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
We're looking for Cleaners/Fuellers/Shunters to join our Engineering Team in Basildon. You'll also carry out fuelling and shunting duties.
You'll help us deliver a great service to our customers day-to-day by maintaining the cleanliness and appearance of our fleet of buses. Based in our Basildon depot we have shift options available between:
What will you be doing?
- Assisting with the internal and external cleaning of buses and depot premises with the use of specialist equipment and chemicals
- Making sure the buses are fuelled and parked ready for the next day
- Communicating effectivley with colleagues and supervisor
- Working effectively when unsupervised after initial training
- Making sure your protective clothing is used properly at all times and appropriate practices and procedures are always followed
- You'll have an eye for detail and understand that working safely is a priority
- Updating and maintaining records
- Reporting issues such as damage to seats or graffiti to your supervisor
- First Xclusives discount scheme: You and your family & friends can benefit from over 3,000 offers on high street & leisure brands such as: insert, insert, insert, insert
- Free travel on our buses for you and your family
- £6 all-day train travel for you and your family on Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, Avanti, Trans Pennine Express, Hull Trains
- Free onsite parking + cycle to work scheme
- Up to 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme and chance to buy discounted FirstGroup shares
- Refer a Friend Bonus up to £3,000
We put a big focus on physical and mental wellbeing at First Bus. We recognise that anyone can be affected by the stresses and strains of work, or life outside it. You'll find a range of health-promotion initiatives, and you will have 24/7 access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Interested? Apply Today!